M&A Partner Programmes
M&A Deal Platform empowers you to immediately offer Corporate Finance Services to your clients, opening up an entire new revenue stream, connecting with your clients and help them grow.
We offer a full range of Corporate Finance Services, including company valuation, funding, exit and acquisition that you in-turn can offer your clients.
- We are an award-winning Corporate Finance team with 20+ years trading history.
- We focus on small and medium sized busies.
- Our platform manages transactions as a central resource - focus on deal doing.
- Work with our established brand and award-winning team to offer your clients Corporate Finance.
How we work with our partners
Use our online company valuation application to help your clients understand what is driving its valuations and how to increase them, while creating new revenue streams.
Use our online training and 1-1 mentoring to build your Corporate Finance and our M&A Advisory Team are there to support you on calls and with strategy.
Use our advanced data platforms and online marketplace to support your clients with funding and mergers & acquisition.
£ Free / month
You pass leads to us and we do the rest. An easy way to earn money from M&A.
- Everything you need to get started
- Online training (1 hour)
- Sales team support
- Work anytime time
- Earn 10%+ per transaction
- £100+ per valuation report
- £20K to £250K+ (Precision Exit)
£ 500 / month + VAT
Everything you need to start building your M&A expertise.
- Everything in Affiliate plus
- We supply 10+ leads per month
- We provide Email, Phone & CRM
- Online M&A Training (12+ hours)
- Regular meetings with your mentor
- £200+ per valuation report
- Earn 20% per deal (£4k-£100K)
£ 3K / month + VAT
Everything you need to start operating your own M&A Advisory Franchise.
- Everything in Partner plus
- We provide 25+ leads per month
- Complete M&A Training Workshops
- Online Training (120+ hours)
- Dedicated Account Management Team
- Sales & Marketing Support
- Earn 50-80% per deal (£25K-£250K)
Questions about becoming a partner?
As a first step we recommend a confidential, no obligation virtual meeting with one of our M&A advisors, where we discuss your objectives, demo our digital M&A platform and gain an insight into your business and your target market.