Express Exit™ Your Business
Selling a business can be complex, confusing, and worse, slow. But with our Express Exit™ we help you make the right decisions at the right time.
For a low fee paid upon successful sale, we deliver the entire process:
- Our online marketplace enables efficient fair price discovery for your business
- Creation of the company sales documents
- Online data room to securely share sensitive information
- Facilitate meetings between sellers & buyers
- Finalise legal documents to complete the sale
Express Exit™ Costs
- Seller Legal Fees below £5,000*
- Buyer Legal Fees below £5,000*
- Express Exit Service Fees:
- The fee is included in the company purchase price and split between buyer & seller.
- *Using standard legals process and contracts.
- All prices in £ (GBP) excl. VAT
- Need someone to guide them.
- Unsure about company valuation.
- Just want to do the deal quickly.
- Don’t know any M&A Lawyers to support.
- Large legal fees absorb any gains.
- The whole process is managed.
- We provide a fair company valuation.
- We use a simply and repeatable process.
- Includes lawyers and legal documentation.
- A ”fair” purchase agreement simplifies legals.
Our Express Exit™ process is fast, friendly and simple.
- Company Valuation Report (Fair Price)
- Information Memorandum (Sales Brochure)
- Market Research (Why / Who / What)
- Buyer Shortlist (at least 2 potential buyers)
- Listing of Company on Marketplace
- Preliminary Buyer Meetings
- Transaction Legal Documents
- Preliminary Due Diligence
- Purchase Agreement (Sale Completed)
As a first step we recommend a confidential, no obligation virtual meeting with one of our M&A advisors, where we discuss your objectives, demo our digital M&A platform and gain an insight into your business.